Fractional ownership of companies (both public and private) can provide improved liquidity for investors, founders, and other stakeholders.
Increase Liquidity and Enterprise Value
Let blockchain technology open up new revenue streams without the constraints and inefficiencies of traditional funding.
- Enables transparent share ownership
- Reduces direct costs like legal fees, listing fees, underwriting fees
- No geographical or time constraints based on the 24/7 digital marketplace
- Ability to divide ownership into the smallest units of fiat (or other) currency
- Creates broader investor base
- Removes the liquidity premium
- Expedites settlement time
The widespread adoption of blockchain offers a more efficient and transparent way to raise capital and unlock the value of illiquid assets.